Notes on 1924 map:
1. The area north of San Carlos is still orchard. Shasta Avenue does not connect to San Carlos yet.
2. The streets south of San Carlos only extend as far as Scott Street. The street that will become Leigh Avenue is called Porter Avenue.
3. Scott Street is segmented and Richmond Avenue south of Scott is called Rambo Road, which does not exist today.
4. Page, Willard, and Buena Vista are not connected to Mayellen, Menker and Richmond except at San Carlos.
RETURN TO DIRECTORY