New Local Health Order, Effective May 19, 2021
The Health Officer is iss
uing a new Health Order in place of the October 5, 2020 Revised Risk Reduction Order. Many of the previous restrictions are no longer necessary because there is increasing and widespread vaccination and fewer cases of COVID-19 in our community. These changes will be in effect starting May 19 when our county moves to Yellow Tier.
Required for businesses and government entities:
• Determine vaccination status of employees (and onsite contractors and volunteers)
• Comply with the Mandatory Directive on Use of Face Coverings (applicable to individuals as well)
• Comply with the Health Officer’s Mandatory Directive for Unvaccinated Personnel
• Continue reporting COVID-19 cases amongst personnel to the Public Health Department
No longer required:
• Maximizing telework (but still recommended)
• Social Distancing Protocols
• The local Mandatory Directive on Capacity Limitations has been eliminated
It is critical that unvaccinated people still take appropriate safety measures, and that more people continue to get vaccinated. The County continues to enforce County and State restrictions to limit the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.