top of page
  • BVNA

My San Jose is now San Jose 311!

San Jose 311 - Your New Way To Request City Services!

Want to get that pothole or street light fixed? Did you spot graffiti or illegal dumping that needs cleaning up? Perhaps you're wondering about how to report an abandoned vehicle ... or have a different City program to ask about. With the San Jose 311 website or mobile app, it's now quick and easy to file and track a City service request or to reach one of our customer representatives. We think you're going to love it! When you submit a City service request through San Jose 311, the request will reach the relevant City service team who will accept, review, and resolve your request as appropriate -- and let you know the outcome. Submit a request on the website or download the mobile app to your smartphone:

** Please be sure to keep your app updated with the latest version so that you can benefit from the improvements. If you have not downloaded the app yet, please do so by going to Google Play or the Apple App Store.


bottom of page