top of page
  • BVNA

My San Jose - Your New Way To Request City Services!

Want to get that pothole or street light fixed? Did you spot graffiti or illegal dumping that needs cleaning up? Perhaps you're wondering about how to report an abandoned vehicle ... or have a different City program to ask about. With the new My San Jose website or mobile app, it's now quick and easy to file and track a City

service request or to reach one of our customer representatives. We think you're going to love it! When you submit a City service request through My San Jose, the request will reach the relevant City service team who will accept, review, and resolve your request as appropriate -- and let you know the outcome. Submit a request on the website or download the mobile app to your smartphone; for more information check out:


bottom of page